Have fun with your students as they learn to apply math skills to calculate the time of death of 16 victims.
This activity includes:
- 16 NEW Time of Death Cards
- 16 page powerpoint with a review of the formula, estimating minutes, and fully animated step by step review of EACH TOD card.
- Cheat Sheet for Teacher and/or Students
- Cutout clock with spinning hands for assistance in counting time backwards (some assembly required).
- Answer key for all 16 cards separate from with PowerPoint
If you liked this activity, check out some of our other Forensic Activities:
- Determining Time of Death - 16 MORE bodies to calculate.
- Forensic Shoe Print Investigation
- Evidence Puzzler
- Who Killed Dr. Cosmo?