Just Released - May 31, 2018 (3rd in the series)
Mr. Gonzales was found dead in the living room of his townhouse J-273 in the gated community of Ritzy Towers and your Junior Crime Detectives are on the case.
Using their skills critical thinking skills, deductive reasoning, and team work, the Junior Crime Detectives work in partnerships or teams to solve the murder mystery.
Everything you need for your Junior Detectives is included in this kit including 6 DIFFERENT case files with 3 DIFFERENT guilty suspects for the SAME murder scenario. Each case file has it's own set of evidence that works with the same victim and 6 profiles (3 suspects & 3 other people). The 6 cases files focus on the same murder scenario, same victim, same suspects, and use the same crime scene photos. The differences in the cases files include: times of death, cause of death (internal hemorrhage or blunt force trauma), test results from the lab, DNA fingerprint card, and which suspect is guilty.
This activity is for 1 murder scenario with 6 case files that vary to keep students from copying other's work, helps if a student blurts out info that could "give it away", or to use with different classes.
Included in this murder mystery kit:
- PowerPoint with case details & crime scene photos ONLY (use with students)
- PowerPoint with case details, crime scene photos, AND time of death solutions.
- PDF of PowerPoints
- 1 Scenario Page
- 1 Victim Profile
- 3 Suspect Profiles
- 3 Other Individuals Profiles (wife, brother, and handyman)
- 6 Autopsy Reports
- 6 Police Reports
- Blank Police Report for students to complete (optional)
- 4 Reference Cards/Sheets (Chemicals, Blood Typing, Time of Death & Shoe Evidence)
- Case File Evidence - over 19 pc per case file (15 required others optional)
- 20 Crime Scene Photos (mock fake scene)
- Evidence Markers if you want to stage YOUR OWN crime scene (1 - 16)
- Student Response Questions & Answer Sheets
- Answer Key for ALL 6 Case Files